Spanking and Sex Games

This is the webmaster's blog for the site Spanking and Sex Games - for your naughty parties


Blog for the website. Website Description: "Sex and spanking games for naughty parties ; game rules for spin the bottle, truth or dare, strip poker, and other sex games. Free JavaScript games for online use in the game room." This blog will be random notes of webmaster life - that is if I post at all.

Name:
Location: United States

My musical compositions are available; click on "music page" from my home page.

17 April 2006

Adult Party Games forum

I started a Yahoo forum

Adult Party Games

It has 48 members so far, and has been in existence for about a month.    Only two posts by other than myself.     One member each in Spain, Germany, Scotland, and Romania, several in England; the rest in North America or won't say.    I put a posting announcing the new forum in a Yahoo forum called Spanking Links, but havn't done any other sort of solicitation.  - Davo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home